Finding Courses and Practice Tests
There are two main ways to find the practice problems and tests you need on Learning Express: BROWSE or SEARCH.
To browse Learning Express, scroll through the centers displayed on the home page or click on "All Centers" from the top naviation and select a specific center. The Learning Centers you will find most helpful are:Career Center (Entrance and Occupational Exams such as PSB and NCLEX)
- Career Center (Entrance and Occupational Exams, ex: PSB and NCLEX)
- College Center (ACCUPLACER Prep)
- High School Equivalency Center (GED)
- Job & Career Accelerator
To search Learning Express, enter the subject or keyword you are looking for into the search box. You will find the search box in one of two places:
|Home Page||Content Pages|
You can enter any keyword or subject. Some example search terms are:
Starting a Course or Test
Once you have found the lesson, eBook, or practice test you need, click the "launch" button to open. Practice tests and lessons will open to a page of instructions. If you launch an eBook, it will download to your computer as a PDF file (see EBooks page for more information).
You can save the lesson or test to your portfolio to save it for later (see Using My Center page for more information).
1. To select a course or practice test, click on the "Launch" button located to the right of the course or test title. Courses will launch a title page, you will be ready to begin right away.
2. Launching a test, opens the instructions page. Please read all of the instructions before beginning the test. You will have to option to take the test in several formats. Each option is explained on the instructions page. When you are ready to begin, click the Start button. Remember, all scores are private. Practice tests are not linked to your academic record.
3. Once you begin your test or lesson, you can choose to "save and finish later". Just click the button in the upper right corner.
And select "Save to Portfolio". The test will be available from the My Center menu at any time.
Completing Tests and Courses
Each course and practice test in Learning Express Library follows the same format. When you begin a course or practice test, you will first see a page with instructions.
For instructions on taking tests or completing the courses, click on the appropriate link below.
Lost a Test?
Looking for a practice course or test you have previously taken? Can't find the test you saved to your portfolio?
Click on the My Center link in the upper right corner of the Learning Express Library screen.
Check out the Using My Center tab on this LibGuide for more information.