Frequently Used Resources
OFF CAMPUS ACCESS
NEED THE PASSWORD?
You will need to know the current GALILEO password to use any online library resource.
Check the "Resources" tab on the Student Portal for the GALILEO password OR contact the library for assistance.
1. What is the GALILEO password? Off campus users will need the GALILEO password to access the library's databases. The password changes every semester. To get the new password check your student email. The password is sent out every semester. Alternately, you can check the Resources Tab on the Student Portal. If you cannot locate the password, contact the Library for help.
2. Can I check out books from the library? Yes. Currently registered distance learning and online students are able to borrow books from any CGTC Library. Visit your closest library branch or give us a call for more information.
3. Can I use the computers in the library? Yes. Currently registered distance learning and online students are more than welcome to use the library computers for school and job search tasks.
4. How do I access the eBooks from the library catalog? Excellent question - click here for more information.
5. What resources do you have for my program? Check out the Program Resource Lists available from the library website.
6. I need help finding library resources to complete my assignment or paper! Call, email, or stop by! Contact information is available by clicking here.
7. How can I find an article that is a certain length (2-4 pages, 500-1000 words, etc.)? Step-by-step instructions for finding articles that are a certain length are available from the library website. Click here for more information.
8. I still have a question... Call, email, or stop by! Contact information is available by clicking here.