Studying for the NCLEX-PN Exam? The CGTC Library has several resources to help you achieve your best score.
- Test Prep Books - Available for check out.
- Test Prep eBooks - Review content for the test through EBooks On EBSCO
- Online Practice Exams - Access practice tests online through the Learning Express Library.
EBooks and online practice exams are available from any computer with an internet connection - more details below!
The following test prep books are available to check out from our college libraries. Additional study materials are available by Searching the Library Catalog using the keyword "NCLEX-PN" for a complete list of all NCLEX-PN study books.
Books check out for two weeks at a time to currently enrolled students with a CGTC ID.
Click the link below to read the eBook Cliffs TestPrep NCLEX-PN. This eBook is located on the EBooks on EBSCOhost database. You will need the current GALILEO password to read the eBook from off-campus. If you need the current password, contact the library.
3. ONLINE PRACTICE EXAMS
Practice tests are available to take on the computer through Learning Express. You can take these practice tests as many times as you would like. You will receive your scores as soon as you finish. Your completed practice tests will be available for you to review any time. First-time users will need to create a username and password.
To access NCLEX-PN practice exams:
- Go to the LEARNING EXPRESS homepage.
- Enter "NCLEX-PN" into the search bar in the top right corner of the page.
- If this is your first time using Learning Express, you will need to create a new account.
- Start a test or open an ebook by clicking on the "Launch" button.
Academic Success Center
Visit the Academic Success Center (ASC) on the Warner Robins, Macon or Milledgeville Campus for face-to-face tutoring and test-taking workshops! Services are free for currently enrolled CGTC students.
Check out these pages for information on checking out books, using Learning Express Library and more!
- Last Updated Jul 8, 2016
Overview of (1) what resources are available and (2) how to find them in the CGTC Library.
61 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 3, 2017
Quick reference guide for using Learning Express
90 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 18, 2016
Library and web resources for anatomy and physiology
94 views this year