Studying for the NCLEX-RN Exam? The CGTC Libraries have several resources to help you.
- Test Prep Books - available for check out.
- Test Prep eBooks - linked below.
- Online Practice Exams - from Learning Express.
The following test prep books are available to check out from our college libraries. For additional study materials Search the Library Catalog using the keyword NCLEX-RN. Books check out for two weeks at a time to currently enrolled students with a CGTC ID.
3. ONLINE PRACTICE EXAMS
Online practice tests are available through Learning Express. The tests may be taken as many times as you want. Test scores are available as soon as you finish. First-time users will need to create a username and password.
To access NCLEX-RN practice exams:
- Go to the LEARNING EXPRESS homepage.
- Enter "NCLEX-RN" into the search bar in the top right corner of the page.
- If this is your first time using Learning Express, you will need to create a new account.
- Start a test or open an ebook by clicking on the "Launch" button.
4. GENERAL NURSING EBOOKS
These eBooks are located in the eBooks on EBSCOhost database. You will need the GALILEO password for off-campus access. If you need the password, view instructions here.
Check out these pages for information on checking out books, using Learning Express and more!
- Last Updated Jul 8, 2016
Overview of (1) what resources are available and (2) how to find them in the CGTC Library.
37 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 3, 2017
Quick reference guide for using Learning Express
58 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 18, 2016
Library and web resources for anatomy and physiology
62 views this year
Academic Success Center
Visit the Academic Success Center (ASC) on the Warner Robins, Macon or Milledgeville Campus for face-to-face tutoring and test-taking workshops! Services are free for currently enrolled CGTC students.