Are you studying for the Health Occupations Aptitude Exam (HOAE), also known as the PSB and the Health Occupations Entrance Test? The CGTC Library has several resources.
- Test Prep Books - Available for check out. See the list to the right.
- Test Prep eBooks - Access a comprehensive test review eBook.
- Online Practice Exams - Access practice tests online through Learning Express.
EBooks and online practice exams are available from any computer with an internet connection. For more details, please check out the information below!
ONLINE PRACTICE EXAMS: Learning Express
Practice tests are available to take on the computer through the Learning Express. You can take these practice tests as many times as you would like. You will receive your scores as soon as you finish. Your completed practice tests will be available for you to review any time. First-time users will need to create a username and password.
To use Learning Express practice tests:
- Go to the Learning Express homepage.
- Choose the "Career Center" from the "All Centers" drop down menu.
- Choose "Prepare for an Entrance Exam"
- Select "Health Careers Practice Entrance Tests"
- Click the "Launch" button beside the practice test of your choosing.
For more information on Learning Express, including login information and important resources, click here for an online tutorial
EBOOK: Health Occupations Entrance Exam Study Guide (PSB)
The HEALTH OCCUPATIONS ENTRANCE EXAM STUDY GUIDE eBbook is available HERE. The book contains information on test format, scoring, test taking tips, and includes several practice exams. The practice exam questions are different from the Learning Express online exams, so you are sure to get plenty of practice!
ONLINE PRACTICE EXAMS
Academic Success Center
Visit the Academic Success Center (ASC) on the Warner Robins, Macon, or Milledgeville Campus for face-to-face tutoring and test-taking workshops! Services are free for currently enrolled CGTC students.
The following test prep books are available to check out at both the Macon and Milledgeville libraries.
Books check out for two weeks at a time.
Check out these pages for information on checking out books, using Learning Express Library and more!
- Last Updated Jul 8, 2016
Overview of (1) what resources are available and (2) how to find them in the CGTC Library.
150 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 22, 2016
Quick reference guide for using Learning Express
275 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 18, 2016
Library and web resources for anatomy and physiology
243 views this year