Are you studying for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)? The CGTC Libraries have several resources available.
- Online Practice Tests - Available from LEARNING EXPRESS.
- Test Prep eBook - NURSING SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMS STUDY GUIDE
- Test Prep Books - Available to currently enrolled students. Book list at right.
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS FROM LEARNING EXPRESS
LEARNING EXPRESS practice tests may be taken as many times as you like. Scores are available as soon as you finish. Your completed practice tests will be available for you to review any time. First-time users will need to create a username and password.
To use Learning Express practice tests:
- Go to LEARNING EXPRESS
- Select Career Center from All Centers
- Select Prepare for an Entrance Exam
- Select Prepare for Nursing School Entrance Tests
- Click the "Launch" button beside the practice test of your choosing.
For more information on Learning Express, including login information and important resources, click here for an online tutorial
eBOOK: NURSING SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMS, COMPLETE TEST PREPARATION, 2016
To view this eBook, click here: NURSING SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMS, COMPLETE TEST PREPARATION, 2016
PRACTICE QUESTIONS AND TEST INFORMATION FROM ATI
Academic Success Center
Visit the Academic Success Center (ASC) on the Warner Robins, Macon, or Milledgeville Campus for face-to-face tutoring and test-taking workshops! Services are free for currently enrolled CGTC students.
The following test prep books are available to check out at all CGTC Libraries.
Books check out for two weeks at a time to currently enrolled students with a CGTC ID.
View these links for information on checking out books, using Learning Express and more!
- Last Updated Jul 8, 2016
Overview of (1) what resources are available and (2) how to find them in the CGTC Library.
37 views this year
- Last Updated Jan 3, 2017
Quick reference guide for using Learning Express
58 views this year
- Last Updated Jun 18, 2016
Library and web resources for anatomy and physiology
62 views this year