Are you studying for the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)? The CGTC Libraries have several resources available.
- Online Practice Tests - Available from LEARNING EXPRESS.
- Test Prep eBook - Nursing School Entrance Exam Study Guide available through LearningExpress.
- Test Prep Books - Available to currently enrolled students. Book list at right.
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS FROM LEARNING EXPRESS
LEARNING EXPRESS practice tests may be taken as many times as you like. Scores are available as soon as you finish. Your completed practice tests will be available for you to review any time. First-time users will need to create a username and password.
To use Learning Express practice tests:
- Go to LEARNING EXPRESS
- Select Career Center from All Centers
- Select Prepare for an Entrance Exam
- Select Prepare for Nursing School Entrance Tests
- Click the "Launch" button beside the practice test of your choosing.
For more information on Learning Express, including login information and important resources, click here for an online tutorial
eBOOK: NURSING SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMS, COMPLETE TEST PREPARATION, 2016
The NURSING SCHOOL ENTRANCE EXAMS (4th edition) eBook is available for download through Learning Express Library. The book contains information on test format, scoring, test taking tips, and includes several practice exams. The practice exam questions are different from the Learning Express online exams, so you are sure to get plenty of practice!
- Go to the Learning Express homepage.
- Choose the "Career Center" from the "All Centers" drop down menu.
- Choose "Prepare for an Entrance Exam"
- Select "Prepare for Nursing School Entrance Tests" from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Select "Nursing School Entrace Tests eBooks" from the navigation menu on the left side of the page.
- Click the "Launch" button beside the eBook on the ride side of the page.
PRACTICE QUESTIONS AND TEST INFORMATION FROM ATI
Academic Success Center
Visit the Academic Success Center (ASC) on the Warner Robins, Macon, or Milledgeville Campus for face-to-face tutoring and test-taking workshops! Services are free for currently enrolled CGTC students.
The following test prep books are available to check out at all CGTC Libraries.
Books check out for two weeks at a time to currently enrolled students with a CGTC ID.
View these links for information on checking out books, using Learning Express and more!
- Last Updated Aug 25, 2017
Overview of (1) what resources are available and (2) how to find them in the CGTC Library.
181 views this year
- Last Updated Sep 13, 2017
Quick reference guide for using Learning Express
177 views this year
- Last Updated Aug 25, 2017
Library and web resources for anatomy and physiology
178 views this year